When does your PTO meet?
Your PTO usually meets once a month on Wednesdays at 6:00pm in the Media Center. This is your opportunity to hear from our dedicated teachers and staff and, if you’d like to stick around (or have an affinity for Roger’s Rules), this is your chance to have a vote or have a deeper understanding of what your PTO is working on.
Please check the calendar for this month's meeting date. Free childcare is always provided.
6:00-6:30: Teacher/Staff/Principal Presentation
6:30-7:30: PTO Business
Check out our list of teacher presentations:
1. Wednesday, September 25th: Jayme Kelmigian (Theatre) & Lisa Ziegler (PLTW/SeeSaw)
2. Wednesday, October 23rd: Bond Presentation with Liz Margolis (AAPS Executive Director of Student and School Safety)
3. Wednesday, November 20th: Faith Chen (Reading Intervention) & JR Leonard (dress appropriately for an activity in the gym!)
4. Wednesday, December 18th: 1st Grade Teaching Team - Words Their Way
5. Wednesday, January 29th: 5th Grade Teaching Team (Middle School Readiness & Garden Integration)
6. Wednesday, February 26th: Tony Stamm, District Elementary Math and Science coordinator: NWEA
7. Wednesday, March 25th: 2nd & 3rd Grade Teaching Team
8. Wednesday, April 29th: Y5, K and Specials Teaching Teams
9. Wednesday, May 27th: 4th grade teaching team
10. Wednesday, June 10th: TBD
We usually have 8 to 10 meetings a year. That means that for only 10-15 hours a year you can feel more deeply involved, connected and engaged to your child’s school community.
- Wednesday, November 20
- Wednesday, November 27
- Thursday, November 28
- Friday, November 29
- Wednesday, December 18
- Monday, December 23
- Tuesday, December 24
- Wednesday, December 25
- Thursday, December 26